I get this error here and there in my webpage but i can't figure out when and why exactly. This happend at the load of the page. I tried with v2.0.1 and with the trunk version.
I will investigate further when i will have time.
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'substr' of undefined includes.js:165
- toggleIt includes.js:165
- toggleHidden includes.js:180
- buttonShow includes.js:147
- $.ajax.success includes.js:117
- f.Callbacks.n jquery.1.7.1.js:2
- f.Callbacks.o.fireWith jquery.1.7.1.js:2
- w jquery.1.7.1.js:4
- f.support.ajax.f.ajaxTransport.send.d jquery.1.7.1.js:4
When it happen
For now, it only happen if
MiniProfiler.Settings.PopupShowTrivial = true. Put it to false and the problem is gone!
The problem occur because there some html tags missing in the popup. The href tag with the class
toggle-trivial is missing sometimes and i don't know why.