EF6 Error: Method not found

I’m getting the following error when I try to pull an item out of the Db using my repository with EF6:

Method not found: 
'System.Data.Common.DbDataReader StackExchange.Profiling.Data.ProfiledDbDataReader.get_WrappedReader()'.

Exception Details: 
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Data.Common.DbDataReader StackExchange.Profiling.Data.ProfiledDbDataReader.get_WrappedReader()'.

Line 42:         public T GetById(int id){
Line 43:             return _dbSet.Find(id); <-- This
Line 44:         }

I’m using version 3.0.10-beta5 and I’m calling MiniProfilerEF6.Initialize(); before I bootstrap all my dependencies (with Castle Windsor) in Application_Start.

Can you please confirm that you are using MiniProfiler 3.0.10 (not beta) for the main MiniProfiler nuget?

Hi Yaakov. According to Nuget, version 3.0.10-beta5 is the latest version that’s available. There is no non beta version that I can see.

I am talking about the nuget 3.0.10 for the main miniprofiler nuget.

The requirements for EF6 beta5 incorrectly list 3.0.9 as a minimum - I think that upgrading the main package to 3.0.10 might help.

I only installed MiniProfiler.EF6 yesterday for the first time and that came with version 3.0.10 of MiniProfile core.
I just did a fresh install and I can confirm that I have:
MiniProfiler.EF6 - 3.0.10-beta5
MiniProfile Core - 3.0.10

The error is still present.

Can you open up the MiniProfiler dll in Object Browser in Visual Studio, and confirm for me that under MiniProfiler > StackExchange.Profiling.Data.ProfiledDbData Reader that thereis a public WrappedReader property available?

Have to offer apologies here, seems as though I had a conflict with DLLs from Nuget; it was incorrectly reporting I had version MiniProfile Core - 3.0.10 installed when infact it was MiniProfile Core - 3.0.10-beta7. Once I deleted that and re-installed again the issue went away.

For those that get the same error, make sure you install MiniProfile Core (stable) first, then MiniProfiler.EF6.